On any given day, you engage in numerous conversations in which your ability to learn will have a major impact on the decisions made by you and the team. This book is a practical guide to help leaders and teams build a strong learning organization.
The tools outlined in this book will assist you to:
- Have better conversations with others
- Identify the underlying causes which underpin recurring issues
- Understand the cycles of change and how to sustain growth
- Approach leadership challenges with flexibility and skill
- Understand the way we process information and make decisions
- Put the difficult conversations on the table for discussion