Click image to view article
- Meaning. Finding and communicating personal meaning in work, and in turn enabling others to tap into their own sources of motivation and purpose
- Framing. Seeing opportunity in adversity, “framing” even the most difficult issues in a way that leads to constructive, creative solutions
- Connecting. Proactively building a web of internal and external relationships
- Engaging. Generating the confidence to step up and act, “engaging” themselves and others in the face of risk and uncertainty
- Energizing. Investing systematically in their energy levels – physically, mentally and emotionally – and creating the institutional norms and practices needed to energize others
Source: How do I Build Leadership Capabilities to Drive Performance?