Click image to view article.
How to lead in complicated times? That’s the question all CEOs are seeking to answer at a time of prolonged and continuing uncertainty.
Contents of this report:
- Growing in complicated times:
- Moving beyond globalisation;
- Steering a true course in an uncertain world.
- Addressing greater expectations:
- So what do your stakeholders want?
- Is this the era of the good consumer?
- A central concern – the quest for trust;
- What do you stand for?
- Transforming: technology, innovation and talent:
- Walking the talk;
- Putting technology to work;
- The innovation edge;
- The people edge;
- Why government and business need to
- Measuring and communicating success:
- A new mindset for measurement;
- Can everything be confidently measured?
- Communicating impact.
- Navigating complexity to exceed expectations:
- Linking strategy to execution.
Source: 19th Annual Global CEO Survey: Redefining Business Success in a Changing World