Click image to view article
Chapter 1: Foundations for success
- How to avoid the 3 most common pitfalls in managing your high potential program
- No time to get it wrong: High potential development in Asia
- Red flags: is your high potential program sending the wrong signals?
- Client reference story: Creating a prescription for leadership success
Chapter 2: Identification
- Stocking the high potential talent pool: Are you selective enough?
- Defining success: a behavioural approach to high potential identification
- Client reference story: Reducing risk in the leadership pipeline
Chapter 3: Development
- Set your high potential up to fail. Really.
- The missing link: Top executives and high potential programs
- Client reference story: Reducing churn with stronger development methodologies
Chapter 4: Sustainability
- What high-potential profiles can reveal about your leadership culture
- How to keep top executives engaged in your high potential program
- Client reference story: Building robust global centers for leader development