Click image to read article
A summary of the top 10 leadership techniques from the article include:
- 1. Define a very clear picture of the future–a vision for the team
- 2. Be genuine, even if it means lowering your guard.
- 3. Ask good questions.
- 4. Talk about things–even the hard things.
- 5. Follow through on commitments.
- 6. Let others speak first.
- 7. Listen.
- 8. Face up to non-performing players.
- 9. Have fun, but never at others’ expense
- 10. Be confident and dependable.
Source: 10 Leadership Techniques for Building High-Performing Teams – Linkage