Harold Hillman’s unique background and extensive experience enables him to bring a rich and robust perspective to any business or public forum where the objective is to ‘open up the thinking.’
Harold’s experience as a psychologist, business executive and owner, director and executive coach positions him to cover a wide array of topics that range from personal development to national trends in business and leadership.
You will find various links on this website that will enable you to experience Harold’s style, as well as his ability to explain concepts and models in a practical way that is easy to grasp.
Harold is most often invited to speak on:
- The topic of his book, The Impostor Syndrome: Becoming an Authentic Leader
- The Sigmoid Curve and leading change
- Keeping the workforce engaged and motivated
- How to build a learning organisation
- Talent strategies
- Workforce diversity
- Executive presence
- Executive wellness and resilience
- Cultural distinctions between American and New Zealand business
- Women in leadership